District 35 Goals for the Future and School Report Cards
The Better Schools Accountability law requires all public school districts to report on the performance of their schools and students through school report cards. The school report card is available for District #35 and each school.
It is the district's intention to tie School Improvement Plans at all three district schools into a living document that shares common structure. The following documents identify the district mission, guiding principles, examples of building and district goals, and examples of strategies to address the goals. Our Curriculum Review Cycle specifies the timing of our review for the main curricular areas.
• Mission and Guiding Principles
• District Improvement Plan Goal Summary 2016-2017
• District Improvement Plan Goals 2017-2018
• Curriculum Review Cycle 2013-2017
• 2017 Assessment Schedule
• District Report Card 2015-2016
• South School Report Card 2015-2016
• West School Report Card 2015-2016
• Central School Report Card 2015-2016